Commercial, Corporate and Institutional Banking - Digital Channels & Data Analytics - Graduate Programme
Corporate, Commercial and Institutional Banking (CCIB) at Standard Chartered Bank gives you the opportunity to be more. You can be more innovative, empowered, and impactful and take your career as far as you want it to go. We’re a place where ambition meets impact, which means you’ll be able to work on challenging projects, learn new skills and make a meaningful difference to the world.
For more than 160 years, we've been providing world-class financing, investment, treasury and strategic advisory services to our clients. We've supported their growth, where and when it matters most. We're the preferred banking partner to over 5,000 clients, covering large corporates, financial institutions, governments, small and medium-sized enterprises and investors, facilitating global trade, capital and investment flows for them around the world.
Digital Channels & Data Analytics aims to be the world’s leading digital banking platform for our corporate clients, by creating a more equitable, sustainable, and prosperous future for clients and global communities, through technology, data and digital.
About the programme
You will be supported and launched into a banking career on a global scale through our 18-month graduate programme. During our induction, you’ll meet peers and senior executives from across the Bank, creating networks that will support your career growth.
Our training programme will enable you to develop your technical, business, and interpersonal skills. You’ll get real-world simulations and case studies that will make our training come alive. Future skill development is a key priority across the programme and your career development, as we're committed to changing the way banking works for the better.
- We welcome students from all degree disciplines and encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds.
- We’re looking for team players with excellent academic achievements and extracurricular activities, excellent collaboration, project management and technical abilities, with the desire to innovate and challenge the status quo.Final year students, able to start July 2024
- Permanent legal right to work in the country you’re applying to
UK and UAE, we consider candidates requiring visa sponsorship. In the UAE, priority is given to UAE nationals
US Graduate roles, we will not consider applicants seeking Optional Practical Training (OPT) or Curricular Practical Training (CPT) employment.
About Standard Chartered
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our colleagues, clients and communities. And we’re on a journey to be the world’s most sustainable and responsible bank.
We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion.
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
In line with our Fair Pay Charter, we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off includes volunteering leave, maternity and parental leave for spouse/partner, compassionate leave, sabbatical leave, along with market competitive annual leave
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills, global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
Recruitment assessments - some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance, Business...
- Work rights:Hong Kong Citizen, Hong Kong...
- Work from home:Hybrid remote
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Hong Kong
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2023, 3:59 pm