The Information Technology Division (ITD) is responsible for the secure, reliable and continuous operation of our technology platforms at HKEX. ITD helps our business to capture the benefits of the accelerating pace of technology change in our industry. We are working to ensure that our core systems help to facilitate improvements in market efficiency; that we are embracing the application of new technologies across, and beyond, our value chain to deliver a better market experience and more cost-effective outcomes; and we are exploring potential strategic partnerships to venture into new horizons in Fintech and data markets.
We have over 300 professionals supporting our full-suite of IT functions in systems infrastructure and operations, application system development and support, quality assurance, security management, system architecture, and hosting services.
As one of our Graduate Trainees, you will:
- Gain experience across a wide-variety of different IT functions
- Collaborate with internal business stakeholders and external technology partners to provide optimal business and technological solutions
- Support the project initiation and implementation life-cycle by learning and developing project management and technical skills
- Participate in shaping and enhancing the technology landscape of HKEX
- Gain exposure and keep abreast of new technology development and best-practices in the IT industry
- Develop an understanding of our products and services, business operations, and regulatory and compliance framework
- Partner with senior management, staff at all levels, and professionals in the industry
To join us, you must:
- Be a fresh graduate in 2021, or recent graduate in the last two years with less than 2 years of work experience following graduation
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or above, majoring in IT, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Be on track for, or achieved, minimum 2:1 degree (UK), or 3.5 GPA (Hong Kong or US) or equivalent
- Demonstrate commercial awareness and interest in global financial markets
- Have familiarity with the financial services sector of Hong Kong
- Have an excellent command of both written and spoken English and Cantonese. Ability to communicate in Putonghua would be an advantage
Applications close on 11 October 2020!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Software, Information Technology, Science
- Closing Date:11th Oct 2020, 3:59 pm