We are the global leader in prestige beauty — delighting consumers with transformative products and experiences, inspiring them to express their individual beauty. We are the only company focused solely on prestige makeup, skin care, fragrance and hair care with a diverse portfolio of 25+ brands sold in approximately 150 countries and territories.
Estée Lauder Companies currently has 0 opportunities.
Select the following options:
We are the global leader in prestige beauty — delighting consumers with transformative products and experiences, inspiring them to express their individual beauty. We are the only company focused solely on prestige makeup, skin care, fragrance and hair care with a diverse portfolio of 25+ brands sold in approximately 150 countries and territories. Infused throughout our organization is a passion for creativity and innovation — a desire to push the boundaries and invent the unexpected — as we continue the bold work of our founder Estée Lauder.
Visit us at https://www.elcompanies.com/
At The Estée Lauder Companies, our culture is often described as a rare mix of family values with a high-performing public company. The beauty of this blend is a long-term focus on sustainable growth and a respectful, inclusive and collaborative workplace with a strong drive to win.
Our #ELC Family is a bold community of individuals. We don’t just place a high value on individuality, we seek it out, cultivate it and celebrate it in our daily work. Collectively, our diverse points of view, skillsets and talents make us the creative and innovative global leader we are today in prestige beauty. There is immense pride and joy in what we do, and it shows.
Our culture is also guided by the Lauder family values: respect for the individual and a collective generosity of spirit that infuses everything we do. We practice fearless persistence, but never compromise on quality, aesthetics, ethics or integrity.
We are a responsible, profitable business with a big heart. We believe beauty is about enhancing people’s lives while acting responsibly— caring for our employees and for the environment, respecting our partners and being a positive influence in every community we serve.
Our employees around the world are highly engaged in volunteer activities and in supporting the company’s cause initiatives, from The Breast Cancer Campaign and the M·A·C VIVA GLAM Fund to Aveda Earth Month and La Mer Blue Heart Ocean Fund.
Spend some time with our #ELC Family and it becomes clear that we have cultivated a workplace that encourages continuous learning and professional growth at all levels. From opportunities like our internships, Presidential Program and mentorships, to our LinkedIn Learning online courses and Employee Resource Group activities, we empower our employees to develop their skills and broaden their experiences. This investment in our people helps the company create trends, anticipate changes and swiftly adapt to the shifting needs and demands of our global business.
Visit us at https://www.elcompanies.com/
The Presidential Associate Program is an intensive, highly competitive eighteen-month rotation program designed to attract top university graduates to pursue an accelerated pathway of career development. The program consists of three 6-month long rotations designed to make the participant well-rounded and knowledgeable in a particular functional area such as marketing, digital/online, retail or creative for the business.
How the Presidential Associate Program Helps Participants Succeed
- Support from Leaders
- A close relationship with the Program Mentor to ensure a quality experience from recruiting through hiring, rotation assignments and placement
- A rotation manager to work under who will provide guidance and sponsorship
- Being a part of the Asia Pacific Millennial Advisory Board which gives the opportunity to reverse-mentor Senior Leaders and provide valuable contribution to the business
- Support from the Regional Program Team for customized developmental programs to build on the profession
- Formal and informal feedback and coaching by managers and rotational departments
- Welcome and Integration Program/Corporate Immersion
- Key functional capability building programs, specifically for Digital Marketing, Online, Social Media or Retail
- “Lunch and Learns” with Senior Executives from across the Company to expand the business network and to listen for leaders’ experience and career advice
Placement at End
- Permanent Placement up to Assistant Manager or equivalent at the end of the Program based on existing business needs as well as the participant’s evaluations, rate of development, contribution, and passion.
- Final year students in any discipline with outstanding academic record
- No minimum of work experience required, but with a passion for the beauty industry
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead, motivate and influence others
- Motivated and innovative, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced organization
- Possesses high learning agility
November 29th, 2019
Know more about the program, click our e-brochure here.
The Estée Lauder Companies is comprised of great brands, great people and great ideas. The ELC Internship Program was designed to provide exposure to the many disciplines within the Organization in a variety of Brands, Regions and Functions. This Program is rooted in the core mission of The Estee Lauder Companies: “Bringing the best to everyone we touch and being the best in everything we do.”
Second or third year students in any discipline are welcome to apply.
- Passionate, motivated with a strong desire to build long term career in the prestige beauty industry
- Excellent communication
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to lead, motivate and influence others
- Innovative with high learning agility who are ready to thrive in a fast-paced organization
June 5th, 2020 – August 28th, 2020
January 31st, 2020