AlphaSights provides bespoke B2B knowledge solutions to leading professionals in investment management, private equity, management consulting, global corporations and select non-profits.
6 jobs available
If you’re interested in working at AlphaSights, understanding when they have opened up applications for their graduate programs, graduate jobs and internships is helpful knowledge to have so you know when you might need to apply. Use the below information to see when AlphaSights hires graduates, but more importantly what graduate degree’s and other student attributes they target for their jobs.
At AlphaSights, you can impact the success of professionals around the world. Our clients are some of the smartest people tackling some of the toughest challenges in the world. Right from the start, you’ll be developing and owning relationships with them and connecting them to the knowledge they need to make the best decisions. You’ll be working directly with them, thinking on their behalf, and proposing solutions that solve their unique challenges. And you’ll be measured on the value you deliver to them.
10 years in, we’re at an exciting time in our company, with a proven model, evolving products and services, an established global presence, and a huge market opportunity ahead of us. Everyone who joins us can make an impact and contribute to our continued rapid growth, helping build one of the fastest growing companies in the world. We’re building our business one client at a time by delivering an industry-leading experience and premium service. We hear from our clients every day that our people give us an edge over the competition. We’re proud to hire top talent around the world and offer them a hard-working, collaborative, and fun environment as the foundation for long term career success.
- High-velocity learning environment
- Commercially-focused role
- Fast-paced and team-oriented
- Global working environment
- Learning and development programmes
- Monthly social and team events
Available Start Dates: April 11, July 4, September 5
AlphaSights is the global leader in knowledge on-demand. We connect investment and business leaders with a dynamic network of industry professionals whose informed perspectives help our clients make superior investment and business decisions. With 1200+ employees and nine offices across the US, Europe, Middle East, and Asia, AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. Learn more at alphasights.com.
The Associate Role
What do you want the start of your career to look like? Do you seek an introduction to the world of business and exposure to a wide variety of industries? A role offering autonomy and measurable personal impact from day 1? A clear path towards leading your own team and managing blue-chip client relationships in two years’ time?
If this resonates with you, read on.
AlphaSights is comprised of ambitious professionals committed to accelerating progress for our clients and helping them make more informed decisions. As an Associate, you’ll act as the connection point between our clients and industry experts. Your role is to understand our clients’ knowledge gaps and identify experts with the knowledge that can address them. You’ll need to think quickly and critically, conduct high-level research on companies and industries, and identify the world’s best experts with the right experience and insights to address our clients’ questions.
You’ll spend considerable time on phone and email reaching out to people and assessing whether they possess the knowledge our clients seek, before deciding whether to connect them with our clients. Working on several client requests at once, you’ll quickly develop effective project, client, communication, and time management skills.
This is a fast-paced, commercial role with a clear focus on results and revenue generation, and Associates who succeed at AlphaSights often embark on successful careers in commercial and operational leadership.
More About The Client Service Team
From the moment you join us as an Associate, you’ll have significant autonomy and personal responsibility. You’ll receive training and professional development opportunities to help you excel in your role. Hardwork, drive, and a commitment to delivering results will put you on a path to becoming a Manager in about two years from joining us and a Vice President in about five.
You’ll work in a company of driven colleagues from around the world: we work as one global team that’s dedicated to growing our business, improving ourselves, supporting one another, and celebrating wins together. Our alumni go on to join some of the world’s most prestigious companies or pursue further study at top graduate schools.
What We Look For
AlphaSights welcomes candidates with different backgrounds and experiences. Here are some qualities that many of our successful applicants possess:
- Strong academic credentials gained from any undergraduate major
- Innate curiosity and excitement about the business world — ideally evidenced through your undergraduate degree, past internships, etc.
- High levels of extracurricular involvement and leadership
- A client-first mindset, which means a relentless commitment to work on clients’ behalf and surpass their expectations
- The drive and resilience to deliver excellent service amidst tight timelines and changing circumstances
- Growth mindset: the ability to develop in your role over time and view setbacks as learning opportunities
- 0-3 years work experience
- Bachelor's degree, with strong academic credentials and noteworthy extracurricular leadership
- Fluency in English is essential. Fluency in an Asian language is a plus
Are you hesitant to submit an application because you're not sure if you check every box? Apply anyway!
We’d love to hear from you and see how you can drive impact in our firm.
What You Can Expect
- A fast-paced environment with measurable deliverables and a focus on results
- The opportunity to gain transferable skills, including results-oriented research, sales, negotiation, commercial acumen, professional communication, and project and time management
- A team-oriented, strongly supportive culture emphasizing transparency, continuous feedback, professional development, and celebrating wins
- A professional development team that works to ensure that you’re supported and on a clear career trajectory both within our firm and beyond
- Comprehensive medical benefits (health, vision, and dental)
- Subsidized lunch program, corporate gym discounts, monthly team events, free breakfast & snacks
- We hire on a rolling basis until our program is full
AlphaSights is an equal opportunity employer.
KFG - Knowledge For Good
Knowledge for Good is AlphaSights' social impact business unit, partnering with innovative organizations that are tackling the most difficult challenges the world faces today.
Please refer to this web link for more information https://www.alphasights.com/kfg