The Bank of East Asia, Limited offers customers a comprehensive range of corporate and commercial banking, personal banking, wealth management, and investment services through an extensive network of around 170 outlets covering Hong Kong and the rest of Greater China, Southeast Asia, the United Kingdom, and the United States. We invite you to become part of our team and to pursue a bright and exciting future.
To ensure every customer's experience is positive. We achieve this by providing best-in-class financial products and services.
What You Will Do
- To be a member of Project Management & Services Department
- To help implement and promote solutions on operation efficiency or business data analysis to business units.
- To collaborate with the Information Technology Department in implementing the solutions
- Analyzing the data and turning it into information for presentation
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate students in Information Management System and Information Technology / Computer Science
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (e.g., Macro) and knowledge of SQL is an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English, written Chinese and spoken Cantonese
- Conversing in Mandarin is an advantage
- Self-motivated, proactive and detail-oriented
- Willing to learn and take up responsibility
- Good team player and able to work under pressure
- Creative and possess good problem-solving skills
- Articulate with good communication skills
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Information Systems, Management
- Closing Date:21st May 2022, 6:00 pm