As an Operations & Development Intern, you will assist with full spectrum of O&D functions by providing administrative support to the O&D team.
What You Will Do
- Compilation of Operation Supplies & Equipment list for future hotel opening.
- Assist to draft operating procedures for Rooms, R&B and Spa.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects and assignments as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor in Hotel Management or related disciplines.
- Previous internship experience in hotel operation department.
- Positive, detailed oriented, highly flexible and a strong team player.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua would be a definite advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office and Chinese Word processing.
- Spoken English.
Closed 8 hours ago
- Job type:Internships
Hospitality Sports and Tourism, Operations
- Closing Date:6th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm