Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited is a leading property developer in Hong Kong with 38,000 staff engaging in diversified businesses such as property development and investment, hotels, telecommunications, transport infrastructure & logistics and information technology. More detailed information about us could be found at our Company Website: www.shkp.com.
We are looking for high-caliber final year students or recent graduates from reputable universities to join us as Management Trainees under programme structure of Property Businesses and Non-property Portfolio Businesses.
Management Trainees of the Property Businesses will have rotations to different departments in the first year. In the second and third years, trainees will be placed in the host function for further development of management and functional competence.
- Hotel Division – The team engages in financial, operational and business review for the hospitality portfolio of the Group, business planning and budgetary control process and conducting business analysis for improving returns and asset value of the hospitality assets.
- Residential Leasing – The main scope of the function includes formulating marketing programme for serviced apartments leasing, building customer relationships and establishing leasing partnership.
- Retail Leasing – The main scope of the function includes formulating leasing and marketing strategies, planning and implementing the trade mix of shopping malls, attending to tenancy-related matters, planning and organizing promotion activities and managing fitting-out and renovation strategies.
- Retail Marketing & Customer Relations – The department’s research team conducts market researches to identify retail market trends, while the marketing team focuses on organizing cross-mall marketing programs for our retail properties and cooperating with business partners to offer shoppers with spending privileges. The newly launched integrated loyalty program “The Point by SHKP” is one of the key projects managed by the department.
NON-PROPERTY PORTFOLIO BUSINESSES
Besides property, the Group has other portfolio businesses as follows:
- Telecommunications – SmarTone
- Information Technology – SUNeVision
- Transport Infrastructure and Logistics – Wilson Group
- Retail – YATA
Management Trainees of Non-property Portfolio Businesses will begin at Headquarters and then have separate attachments at two business units in the first 18 months of the programme. Trainee will then be posted at a designated business unit for 18 months of on-the-job training. Throughout the programme, trainees will participate in research projects led by experienced managers and prepare financial reports and support analyses on business while furthering their knowledge in financial control.
The 3-year programme provides trainees with opportunities to gain all-round exposure.
- Mentor programme – Senior executives are assigned as mentors to pass on their expertise and perspectives to help with each trainee’s professional development and career exploration.
- Sponsorships for further study – Trainees will be fully sponsored to acquire professional qualifications. Full sponsorship will also be available for trainees to pursue a Master Degree.
- Classroom training – Comprehensive training curriculum is tailored for trainees to accelerate their development.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Strong business acumen with frontline perspective
- Proven English and Chinese proficiency
- Excellency in communication and presentation
- Outgoing personality and ability to learn fast
- High initiative and strong will to succeed
For details, please refer to the SHKP Management Trainee Programme website: mt.shkp.com.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Business and Commerce, Management, Marketing and...
Hong Kong Student Visa, Hong...
- Closing Date:28th Jun 2019, 3:59 pm