- Initiate new onboarding request for PRIME Sales teams; Owning the onboarding request from end to end to ensure smooth onboarding of new clients, including KYC and AML
- Work closely with client throughout the onboarding to ensure we meet the internal policy, procedure and local regulations
- Ensure timely, complete and accurate processing of documents reviews of new and existing clients; Coordinate client data /documents required for periodic reviews
- Follow up, track, monitor and report on onboarding metrics
- Act as the point person for new clients, address any issues or inquiries a client may have during the onboarding process and liaise with internal teams to resolve such issues
- Hold a relevant Bachelor or Masters degree in Banking and Finance, Business Administration or similar
- High degree of professionalism
- Good team player
- Good understanding of client onboarding, AML & KYC
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent English is mandatory, proficiency in Cantonese and Mandarin
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 9,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
The Transition Management team is under the Prime Solutions in our Global Markets Department, primary responsibility is to manage the client onboarding from end to end, being the single point contact for client and internal teams, provide product knowledge and expertise on global onboarding for all asset class.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Actuary, Arts...
Hong Kong Student Visa, Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2019, 3:59 pm