- Liaise with different internal departments to complete various reporting requirements
- Assist preparation of security and other related documents
- Follow up the flow of financed transactions
- Prepare minutes for internal meetings
- Obtain and collect market/industry information and prepare analysis of market update
- Assist preparation of credit application
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Finance, Economics, Business or similar
- Knowledge on computer software and applications (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, VBA)
- Basic banking, accounting and finance knowledge
- Reliable and cooperative with good team spirit
- Pro-active and willing to take challenge
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin (written and spoken) is mandatory
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 10,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
Trade Commodity Finance is a strong business line housed under the overall platform of Natural Resources with a worldwide presence in various countries. Commodity business is a core stream within SG. Trade Commodity Finance team are active in a full range of Commodities, ranging from oil, metal, to agri-products, and provide trade financing/structured solutions to Commodity traders as well as producers.
This Trainee is to support the daily operations of the Department for business development and to assist the Marketing Officers to maintain an efficient infrastructure for the monitoring of financed transactions.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Student Visa, Hong...
- Closing Date:10th Aug 2020, 3:00 pm