Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 9,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
The Legal Department is responsible for reviewing and approving transactions and advise various business lines on legal and regulatory issues.
- Assist the Lawyers in the Legal team in respect of structured debt issues on all underlyings including equities, commodities, fixed income and credit (for Asia Pacific - Ex Japan) for SG group and client issuers
- Review and draft documentation, and arranging execution of the above transactions and matters
- Assist with related processes and reporting
- Contact relevant internal stakeholders as appropriate
- Hold a Bachelors or Masters degree in law, finance or similar
- A Level (or equivalent) with a mathematics/ computer science component an advantage
- Experience with building macros in Excel an advantage
- Previous experience in financial services sector/ derivatives/ structured products an advantage
- Interest in derivatives/ structured products
- Attention to details and conscientious
- Good communication skills
- Excellent command of both written English and Chinese
- Fluent English is mandatory, fluent Mandarin is an advantage
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the contract.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Mechanical, Education, Agriculture, Consulting, Engineering...
Hong Kong Student Visa, Hong...
- Closing Date:31st May 2019, 3:00 pm