SG CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Societe Generale Group. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. SG CIB provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
The Trainee will assist Securities Finance sales traders in their day to day activities and develop/improve trading tools. After receiving training on all the major duties, the trainee is expected to become gradually independent and be able to perform numerous tasks independently and efficiently while informing the team on the development progress.
- Assist Securities Finance sales traders in their day to day activities
- Support the desk by developing/improving/maintaining trading tools and reports
- Trade bookings of stock lending, swaps, repos, FX, basis swaps, cash borrows, etc.
- Liaise and coordinate with Front Office support teams
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Finance, Engineering, Mathematics, Information Technology or similar
- Previous working experience in the financial field is preferred
- Strong Programming skills are required
- Able to work under pressure and deal with exposure to risk
- Result oriented, determined and able to make reliable decisions
- Fluent English is mandatory
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.