Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 9,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
Working as part of the Operations Regulatory Reporting Production Team in SG Hong Kong you will be responsible for tasks related to the regulatory reporting production for Asia Pacific regions. The team will be in charge of the production, investigation, and remediation as well as implementation of new regulatory requirements.
- Assist in monitoring regional regulatory reporting production team with local report owners and ensure relevant KPI and KRI are implemented
- Ensure relevant action plan is defined and implemented by each report owner, in case of regulatory incident or issues
- Undertake process review and propose remediation actions to secure regulatory reporting production in Asia and follow up the implementation with project team accordingly
- Keep up to date with regulatory evolution and reforms and continue to develop expertise of regulatory production value chain
- Coordinate the implementation of ad hoc regulatory reporting or surveys
- Ensure the production regulatory reporting align with regulator’s requirements in terms of timeliness, completeness and accuracy
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Finance, Business or similar
- Strong Pivot tables and MS Excel Macro development (VBA) skill
- Understanding of regulatory reforms and operational and regulatory risk framework and policies
- Preferred with relevant Banking working experience
- Working for the collective good, going beyond one's one agenda
- Expressing one's convictions and making decisions with courage
- Think disruptively about our core business and encourage such an approach
- Good team player with ability to drive initiatives cross-departments for a common goal
- Flexible and proactive to adapt to a changing environment
- Willing to work under pressure for regulatory compliance
- Excellent communication skills to work effectively with internal and external parties
- Excellent organizational skills to ensure accuracy and timeliness in meeting regulatory deadlines
- Fluent English is mandatory
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Actuary, Arts...
Hong Kong Work Permit, Other,...
- Closing Date:31st May 2019, 3:00 pm