SG CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Societe Generale Group. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia.SG CIB provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
The bank has launched an initiative to detect and implement opportunities for automation in the bank’s supportive function processes (KYC, Legal, Compliance, etc). To support this initiative a brand-new feature team is being built.
We are looking for RAD Developers who are curious to understand and challenge processes, propose creative solutions, and develop them. This feature team has mandate to explore all pertinent solutions, including machine learning algorithms, and new technologies.
Prior experience in banking is not mandatory. This is a great opportunity for developers passionate about technologies.
- Design, develop and release Greenfield projects
- Propose recommendations for process improvement
- Research about new technologies to share their benefits and explore them (including machine learning, chat bot, NLP)
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Finance, Engineering, Mathematics, Information
- Proven years of Core Java development (Java 8, Spring boot)
- Previous experience in Cognitive Automation, Machine Learning, is a strong advantage
- Knowledge on public cloud (spring cloud, AWS, Azure, etc.) is a strong advantage
- Proactive, innovative and passionate about technology
- Fluent English is mandatory
This is a fixed term 12-month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full-time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
Banking and Finance, Engineering, Information Technology,...
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:22nd April 2018, 3:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.