Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 9,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
As member of Chief of staff office (CoS office) in Operations Department (OPER), the successful candidate will contribute to support key internal priorities and initiatives across a variety of topics which can cover but not limited to event management, internal communication, operational risk initiatives, cost/resource management support, HR subjects, knowledge management and administration. Being a fast learner and flexibility will be key to support the Chief of Staff Office. The position is based in Hong Kong while covers the whole ASIAPAC perimeter.
- Support headcount, budget and cost monitoring and coordinate APAC presentation with Head office in Paris
- Support KPI report automation and KPI analysis initiatives and align with global initiatives
- Support regular/adhoc reporting/dashboard on transversal topics
- Support internal communication and coordination for events/transversal topics for OPER Asia
- Support, coordinate and maintain engagement program (weekly newsletter, short video for events, onboarding program, and a series of initiatives identified)
- Drive Knowledge Management initiatives & Best Practices build out across OPER Asia
- Assist and support Continuous Improvement initiatives if required
- Assist and Liaise with Human Resources to monitor HR topics transversally
- Assist and support Ad-hoc requests on CoS functions
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Business, Communication, Finance, Accounting or similar
- Experience in Financial Control, Resources Planning and Controller
- Basic management accounting and financial controller skills
- Basic knowledge in short video making (e.g. Gopro, Imovi) is an advantage
- Knowledge in Excel, Macro/ VBA skill is an advantage
- Strong analytical sense, flexible and fast learning, capacity to work autonomously
- Event management & communication skills and capacity to work in a team
- Can work under pressure and tight timeline
- Fluent English is mandatory, with French is an advantage
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Mechanical, Education, Agriculture, Consulting, Engineering...
Hong Kong Student Visa, Hong...
- Closing Date:18th Apr 2019, 3:00 pm