Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 9,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
The Legal Department is responsible for reviewing and approving transactions and advise various business lines on legal and regulatory issues.
- Assist the Lawyers in the Legal team in respect of over–the–counter (“OTC”) derivative transactions (all underlyings) and cash equities matters
- Review and draft documentation, and arranging execution of the above transactions and matters
- Assist with related processes and reporting
- Contact relevant internal stakeholders as appropriate
- Hold a Bachelors or Masters Degree in Law (Hong Kong or Commonwealth qualification) or similar
- A Level (or equivalent) with a mathematics component favoured
- IT Skills – Proficient in Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Previous work experience with emphasis on attention to details and accuracy
- Good communication skills
- Excellent command of written English and Traditional Chinese
- Fluent English is mandatory
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Mechanical, Education, Agriculture, Consulting, Engineering...
Hong Kong Student Visa, Hong...
- Closing Date:31st May 2019, 3:00 pm