- Provide all the necessary support to COS on the oversight of off-shoring hub in Bangalore (~100 staffs supporting Asia Pacific finance teams)
- Support Digital Transformation in liaison with the Information technology project team
- Assist COS to prepare the Asia Pacific roadmap and progress update presentation to management and staffs
- Consolidate the Regional risk indicators report and perform the 1st level analysis
- Assist to drive the ad-hoc and regular transversal topics with the EXCO members in Asia Pacific (8 locations)
- Support & coordinate the internal event organization i.e. All staffs meetings, pop-up events & trainings
- Assist with general communication and coordination of transversal topics of the department
- Assist with ad-hoc support on COS functions
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Business, Technology or similar
- Proficient in Excel with knowledge in VBA an advantage
- Strong in Office pack with knowledge in Banking & Finance and strong appetite for Digital technologies
- Fast learner who is persistent, resourceful and autonomous)
- Multi-tasker, who can juggle multiple projects and prioritize tasks with conflicting deadlines to ensure on-time completion
- Good team player, approachable, adaptable and flexible
- Strong analytical sense
- Ability to give a synthetic overview & to drive the change
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English is mandatory
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 9,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
Finance Department (DFIN) works for the Asia Business Unit to support our activities from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialized financial services.
Finance Chief of Staff (DFIN/COS) is responsible to support regional CFO to define the roadmap for Asia region & monitoring the progress, also responsible to monitor the department costs & headcounts as well as to support all the transversal topics for the region
This Trainee will report locally to the DFIN COS Asia team.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Mechanical, Education, Consulting, Hospitality Sports...
Hong Kong Student Visa, Hong...
- Closing Date:20th Apr 2020, 3:00 pm