- Assist with automation of Enterprise Risk monitoring and Risk Appetite indicators: dashboards, alerts, escalations
- Set up of multi-functional credit portfolio dashboard in line with group standards and Asia specifics
- Participate to group portfolio stress testing and restitution of contribution for Asia
- Assist with the maintenance and enhancement of supporting documents for RISQ management
- Contribute to presentations to senior management
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Finance, Engineering, Data Analytics or similar
- Understanding of risk management framework and Global Market and Banking products
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, analyses and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to details and accuracy
- Strong Excel knowledge is required; Good programming skills (Python, Java, or C#), experience on analytics libraries is a strong advantage
- Good knowledge about data management (modern database, SQL) & visual analytics is a strong advantage
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements is a plus
- Pro-active, swift, analytical, rigorous, able to multi task and work under pressure
- Display responsibility and act ethically
- Display commitment and demonstrate consideration for others
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Fluent English is mandatory, with other Asian language would be a plus
This is a fixed term 12-month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full-time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 10,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
At Société Générale, you will be joining the Risk Division (RISQ) covering Asia- Pacific Region and its Entities.
The RISQ Division's mission is to contribute to the development of the SG Group's activity by facilitating the objectives of the Business Lines while maintaining independent oversight through risk evaluation and monitoring. The RISQ division in Asia Pacific supports all Global Banking and Investor Solutions (GBIS) activities and Business originated by Asian and Australian Entities.
This team is responsible for the comprehensive monitoring of all types of risks under risk department supervision and is the central hub in Asia-Pacific for model risk and risks not covered by other teams. It is also in charge to coordinate the risk appetite exercise for Asia activities and to cascade the risk appetite and the risk management framework to the entities and branches, in accordance to local regulations, with the Entity Risk Officers (CROs).
As such, it coordinates the CROs of the Branches and Entities to ensure the coherence between local and regional risk management governance, frameworks, policies (including when relevant local RAS and RAF), practices and reports.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Mechanical, Education, Consulting, Hospitality Sports...
Hong Kong Student Visa, Hong...
- Closing Date:19th Jun 2020, 3:00 pm