- Prepare update of relevant capital markets data
- Assist in the preparation of marketing documents (market update, peer analysis, secondary pricing performance, primary pricing indications)
- Monitor primary market developments (recent transactions, pipeline and market rumours)
- Assist in execution of transactions
- Perform regular research on latest product developments and potential/existing business opportunities
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Economics, Business, Finance or similar
- Strong analytical and communication skills, highly numerate
- Good knowledge of fixed income markets and derivatives
- Commitment to work demanding hours with a positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Willingness to step up in a small team environment
- Good command of Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Bloomberg would be a plus
- Fluent English and Mandarin is mandatory, Cantonese would be a plus
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 9,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
Debt Capital Markets group has responsibility for advising issuers (corporates, financial institutions and public-sector entities) on their issuance strategy in the primary debt capital markets, and executing the related transactions. SG’s strengths reside primarily in cross-border offerings in public or private format
The Trainee’s primary function will be to support the senior staff from origination to execution/closing of transactions and meaningfully contribute to the profitability of the group.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Mechanical, Education, Consulting, Hospitality Sports...
Hong Kong Student Visa, Hong...
- Closing Date:15th May 2020, 3:00 pm