- Learn and understand the HR processes and digitalization roadmap
- Provide support in employee lifecycle not only limited to onboarding/offboarding and international mobility with end-to-end exposure
- Identify, analyse and apply information technology and business practices to support HR processes
- Provide innovations for HR Projects from process and system improvement, employee experience, to digitalization and employer branding
- Communicate and work closely with project partners at different project stages to facilitate project success
- Work closely with HR teams for implementation and provide support in training and transition to accompany users with satisfactory experience
- Identify and assist in training if any offshoring needs to HRSSC for process simplification
- Participate in ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Currently studying towards a Bachelors or Masters degree in Business Management or similar
- Ability to challenge and simplify processes
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Client focused with strong communication skills
- Demonstrate the capacity to work in a team environment, on collective success
- Display responsibility and act ethically
- Display commitment, demonstrating consideration for others
- Solutions driven and ability to work autonomously
- Strong analytical skills, good command of Excel, Word and Power Point
- Process oriented, well organized, and attention to detail•
- Technical/statistical Skills would be a plus
- Fluent English is mandatory, Cantonese/Mandarin would be a plus
This is a 1-3 month full-time internship with Societe Generale in Hong Kong whereby you will work within one business line / support function for the period. In order to apply for an internship opportunity with us, please ensure you are currently studying towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and that you are available for the 1-3 month period on a full-time basis.
- Innovation - Thinking out of the box/Creativity: I propose new ideas and solutions
- Innovation - Simplification: I make things & ideas simple
- Commitment - Sustainability: I strive to develop my skills and knowledge
- Team Spirit - Synergies: I make cooperation with colleagues in and outside my team a priorit
- Team Spirit - Open mindset: I listen and share my views and my expertise in an open mode
- Team Spirit - Collective mindset: I favour the team’s interest over my own results
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model. Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA.
The Intern will take part in HR Transformation projects and initiatives within the HR Employee Experience Team. The Intern will be involved in digitalization and simplification projects to constantly strive for the best employee experience. The role will offer the opportunity to work closely with the regional HR team, HR Shared Service Centre(HRSSC), HR Information System team and external service providers
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Closing Date:19th Mar 2021, 3:00 pm