SG CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Société Générale Group. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. SG CIB provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
Client Life Cycle Intelligence & Care (CLIC) Department is the cross-business Client management division for Global Banking and Investor Solutions.
For this journey to be seamless, our clients need us to take care of them, anytime, anywhere, to offer them a privileged relationship, balancing the best of human and digital communications. We will achieve this through, a simple-track and distinctive client journey, both on clients’ and on employees’ side, with a continuous commitment all along our clients’ lifecycle.
We, CLIC, are entrusted by the organisation with the following roles:
- Coordinators of client onboarding and outreach: facilitating client navigation in the organisation
- Data stewards: ensuring clients are ready to trade and maintaining data quality
- KYC, Tax & Investors protection regulation experts: fulfilling our regulatory obligation to protect Société Générale and our clients
- Partners: assisting our collaborators throughout the organisation in making our relationship with our clients a unique experience
- Keepers: establishing the normative framework between Société Générale and its clients
The Governance, Controls and Referential & Regulatory Data team is a pillar that supports the end-to-end onboarding from an oversight perspective. In this role, you will be exposed to various subjects relating to the AML/KYC and regulatory regulations; and you will have the opportunity to develop your skills in data & business analysis and project management.
- Perform analysis and research to support the day-to-day onboarding processes and issues arising from compliance, audit or controls and present the findings in a cohesive manner
- Prepare, analyse and design reporting metrics for presentation to various levels of the management committee through data analysis of onboarding production team statistics
- Organise and prepare departmental documents
- Work on initiatives aimed at automation and efficiency gains
- Currently studying towards a Bachelors or Masters degree in a Science/Finance subject
- Demonstrate the capacity to work in a team environment, on collective success
- Display responsibility and act ethically
- Display commitment, demonstrating consideration for others
- Eager to learn and willing to work on a variety of assignments
- Ability to adapt quickly to challenging situations and find innovation solutions
- Proficient in Excel (use of formulas & macros for data manipulation and presentation)
- Proficient in Word (use of Design, Layout, References & Review functionality)
- Proficient in PowerPoint (use of Design & Format functionality)
- Fluent in English is mandatory, with excellent written and oral communication skills
Please specify your availabilities for the internship on your resume.
This is a 2-3 month internship with Societe Generale in Hong Kong whereby you will work within one business line / support function for the period. In order to apply for an internship opportunity with us please ensure you are currently studying towards a Bachelors or Masters degree and am available for the 2-3 month period.
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.