SG CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Societe Generale Group. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. SG CIB provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
Market Analyst & Certification Community (MACC) is a support function department within SGHK. The primary mission of MACC department is to produce, analyze, certify and monitor financial and risk metrics of the global market activities. The activities covered by MACC include Equities & Derivatives, Fixed Income, Commodities, and Prime Services (Agency).
The Cross Business Analyst Team mandate mainly consists of the following:
- PnL Certification
- Market Risk Certification
- Credit Risk and Liquidity Certification
As a regional hub of Asia Pacific, HK MACC’s function covers Rates, FX, MM in countries such as Hong Kong, Singapore, Korea, Japan, Taiwan, India, China and Australia.
- Read and summarize Asian local regulatory requirements for Risk Calculation (Market, Counterparty and Liquidity)
- Prepare documentation of procedures for local regulatory reports
- Build database queries for data analysis
- Currently studying towards a Bachelors or Masters degree in Finance, Engineering or similar
- Understanding of capital markets
- Good team player, demonstrate the capacity to work in a team environment, on collective success
- Display responsibility and act ethically
- Display commitment and demonstrate consideration for others
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Pro-active, swift, analytical, rigorous, able to multi task and work under pressure
- Fluent English with excellent written skills is mandatory, with other Asian language would be a plus
Please specify your availabilities for the internship on your resume.
This is a 2-3 month internship with Societe Generale in Hong Kong whereby you will work within within one business line / support function for the period. In order to apply for an internship opportunity with us please ensure you are currently studying towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and are available for the 2-3 month period.
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.