SG CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Societe Generale Group. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. SG CIB provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
Coverage and Investment Banking division of SG CIB, offers a global advisory approach focused on strategic dialogue with clients. Building on long-term relationships based on trust, CORI offers clients the whole range of services offered by SG CIB and the Group, with a particular focus on investment banking and commercial banking activities.
- Collaborate in creating client presentations
- Gather Market intelligence
- Assist with Client on-boarding internal processing
- Any other ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Currently studying towards a finance related degree
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrate the capacity to work in a team environment, on collective success
- Display responsibility and act ethically
- Display commitment, demonstrating consideration for others
- Analytical skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English, with an Asian language being a plus
Please specify your availabilities for the internship on your resume.
This is a 2-3 month internship with Societe Generale in Hong Kong whereby you will work within one business line / support function for the period. In order to apply for an internship opportunity with us please ensure you are currently studying towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and am available for the 2-3 month period.
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.