Financial Performance Analysis and Financial control:
- Perform data analysis on China market liquidity, financial assets pricing, FX volatilities.
- Assist monthly financial control analysis including but not limited to sensitive account monitoring, account receivable and payable age control, etc;
- Adhoc tasks related to financial performance analysis.
- Assist on withholding tax payments;
- Prepare VAT invoice verification for quarterly VAT filling purpose;
- Monthly key taxpayer report submission;
- Filing for hard copies of the tax returns and bank receipts;
- Hard copies collection from requestors for vendor payments and Staff claims, confirm with Indian support team on weekly basis;
- Filing for hard copies for vendor payment and staff expense, matching with payments record with registration book, and check original invoice (Fapiao);
- Filling issues resolve with requestors and Indian support team;
- Support internal audit and compliance inquires and adhoc audit, and hard copies searching and refiling;
- Good communication and relationship maintenance skill with stakeholders;
- Sound English knowledge in both writing and speaking
- Good command of computer
- Major in Finance/ Accounting is a plus
- Meticulous, autonomous, good interpersonal skills, and able to work under pressure
- At least 4 days per week
- Available for work for least 3 months
- Based in Shanghai
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model. Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA.
By joining the “Electronic Market Making” entity, you will work in a multi-cultural environment, fostering work/life balance. You will join a fast-growing team, encouraging exploration and implementation of cutting-edge technologies and ideas, with a flat management structure.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Accounting, Actuarial Studies, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture,...
- Work rights:Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Locations:Hong Kong
- Closing Date:7th Aug 2022, 3:59 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.