With innovation as our DNA, you will be part of the dynamic Schroders team to champion pioneering work here in Asia.
Every year, we take on a select group of graduates and tailor development programs based on your aspirations. You will join our global graduates for a kick-off to the Graduate Programme in London, followed by rotations within and across functions to enhance your understanding of our business, and training opportunities to develop deep expertise in the area you have chosen to work in.
We look for passionate, innovative people who strive for excellence and go the extra mile to make an impact, are you up to the challenge?
Technology sits at the heart of what we do from providing creative solutions to designing and developing cutting edge products. You’ll work on a range of initiatives, which will allow you to broaden your expertise and discover which area of technology you enjoy the most.
You’ll be eager to learn, flexible to rotate around various teams and keen to throw yourself into a variety of projects. Our Technology department spans across the entire business and is made up of several teams and divisions.
As our Graduate Programme is rotational, you’ll be able to work on live projects across a variety of teams in Technology and Business with exposure to Regional and Global engagement.
Over the course of the Programme, you’ll gain experience in:
Our development teams look to create bespoke solutions for all areas of the business. You’ll work directly with business users, gather requirements and be involved in the full end-to-end design and development of solutions. It’s all about bringing fresh, creative ideas to the table.
This part of our Technology teams helps look at identifying the needs of the business and finding technology solutions. It involves strategic planning and policy development.
Our Infrastructure IT teams support Schroders globally when it comes to hardware, application and network resources.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Innovative and analytical - You are happy to think outside the box and look for a fresh perspective.
- Intellectually inquisitive - Be passionate and curious about technology, data, programming and more.
- Collaborative and flexible - Happy to get involved in a variety of tasks and projects.
- Open minded to rotate across different teams.
The knowledge, skills and qualifications we’re looking for:
- We look for ambitious self-starters who have a genuine passion for Technology as a profession.
- You must have strong work ethics, excellent interpersonal skills, strong analytical skills, and an innovative approach to problems.
- You enjoy working with multicultural people and have a strong sense of responsibility and commitment.
- You are also able to manage demanding workload in a fast-paced environment.
- We look for graduates with a strong academic record in any degree discipline.
Candidates should be available to start the graduate programme in July 2022.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:13th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm