Be part of Principal:
Be a part of a winning team. You’ll work with a high-performing team designed to develop you as an individual. Passion and drive are celebrated and rewarded. You can expect a collaborative work environment and exciting opportunities for career growth.
Seeking a place where you can take your career to the next level? Principal offers you the ability to constantly learn and earn new credentials. You’ll be supported by leaders who care.
Our work environment is inclusive, welcoming, collaborative and supportive. We encourage creativity, curiosity and celebrate success!
What You Will Do
The Intern will support Actuarial team to assist their daily and month end tasks including valuation, financial reporting, risk management and pricing.
Other responsibilities included:
- Assist valuation and financial reporting on local statutory and US GAAP basis.
- Support other actuarial functions such as pricing, ALM dashboard preparation and experience studies.
- Support ad-hoc projects and actuarial developments including HK Risk-based Capital.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students in Actuarial Science, Finance, Risk Management, Mathematics or Statistics, or related disciplines.
- Proficient in MS Office; SAS and computer programming a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Job type:Internships
Actuary, Banking and Finance, Mathematics, Statistics
- Closing Date:24th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm