What You Will Do
Assist in Legal matters for the Bank both for the transactions and businesses, also for the corporate structure:
- Assist in full spectrum of Legal work as assigned by Legal Counsel and provide transactional legal support to various product lines in Hong Kong.
- Review and negotiate confidentiality agreements, engagement letters, NDAs, release and reliance letters.
- Conduct research on legal and regulatory matters.
- Assist in legal drafting and company secretarial work.
- Assist in contract administrative work including preparing engrossments for signing and execution of agreements.
- Maintain and assist in updating legal templates in line with market/regulatory changes.
- Liaise with external counsel and internal stakeholders.
- Provide efficient administrative support.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Law degree with a common law background.
- Proactive, willing to Learn & Grow.
- Experience in the financial services industry or legal firms preferrable.
- Proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese input.
- Good command of written and spoken English, fluent in Chinese.
- Good Interpersonal skills and mature personality.
- Acts with integrity.
- Capable of working independently, whilst collaborating effectively with team members on product related matters or projects.
- Excellent organizational skills and detail orientated.
- Basic knowledge of wholesale banking products (e.g., lending products, corporate finance, financial markets products including derivatives; debt capital markets) and processes is a plus.
Closed 18 hours ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:15th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm