At Microsoft, Interns work on real-world projects in collaboration with teams across the world, while having fun along the way. You’ll be empowered to build community, explore your passion, and achieve your goals. This is your chance to bring your solutions and ideas to life while working on cutting-edge technology. The internship is designed not only for you to do great work with the opportunity to learn and grow, but to experience our culture full of diverse community connection, executive engagement, and memorable events.
Imagine yourself as a Microsoft intern.
Join Microsoft today and help us innovate and shape the business of tomorrow.
We’re a company of learn-it-alls rather than know-it-alls and our culture is centered around embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. Does this sound like you?
Are you ready to join us and create the future? Come as you are, do what you love - start your journey with us today!
Applications to these opportunities are considered for all available Technology Sales Intern roles, including but not limited to, those described below:
Technology Specialists (TSs) drive the technical motions within sales driving specific solution area revenue and market share. Based on the tremendous opportunity of digital transformation across every individual and organization, we focus our broad portfolio of assets and go-to-market efforts across four key solution areas - Modern Workplace, Business Applications, Apps & Infrastructure, and Data & AI.
- Engages with and guides customers toward technical decisions to purchase and use Microsoft technology.
- Leverages sales strategy to address customer digital transformation and align technology to customer business needs.
- Understands customer needs, collects customer feedback, and provides strategic input to customers.
- Demonstrates Microsoft solutions to prove capabilities, applies architectures to client scenarios, and engages in partner sell-with scenarios to scale through partners.
- Acts as an orchestration point for technical resources and works to resolve blockers in order to achieve solution implementations.
Account Technology Strategist:
Account Technology Strategists (ATS) are our enterprise customer's chief architects. Acting as a chief architect offers a high profile, customer-facing role that is the primary technical face and orchestration point for enterprise customers. Successful ATS' have a strong, proven IT background and demonstrated knowledge with a broad range of Microsoft solutions and technologies.
As an ATS you must relish the opportunity to build and maintain trusted advisor relationships with technical leads at some of America's largest organizations including CIOs, CTOs, Enterprise Architects, and IT Directors.
- Provides technology guidance to clients and orchestrates the interaction between clients and Microsoft resources.
- Drives new opportunities, demand generation, digital transformation, and the mapping of industry/business scenarios to Microsoft solutions.
- Drives conversations with clients to present the strategic value of Microsoft solutions and acts as a trusted technology advisor both internally and externally with technical and/or business decision-makers.
- Gathers insights about client business and leverages existing architecture approaches to achieve Microsoft’s agreed commitments to clients.
Partner Technology Strategist:
As a Partner Technical Architect (PTA) you work with partners to build an ecosystem of solutions. The PTA is a hands-on, highly technical role, accountable for working with Microsoft’s partners to help architect and develop complex end-to-end solutions.
- Ensures partner capability to bring new solutions to market that drive both partner growth and Microsoft revenues and orchestrates projects/programs according to partner plan.
- Acts as a trusted advisor to key decision makers by learning about the partner organization, advising on solutions, and positioning Microsoft offerings.
- Generates business insights to inform strategic planning and leverages teams in gathering insights to address client business challenges.
- Drives execution of technology adoption and digital transformation strategy to build partner capability, drive technology consumption, and ensure client satisfaction.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing or have completed bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Business or related field with at least one quarter/semester remaining to complete after internship.
- Passion for technology and working with customers.
- Strong balance of both business and technical skills.
- Exceptional negotiation, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills.
- Technical consulting, technical consultative selling, product development, or related technical/sales experience is a plus.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Engineering,...
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm