At Microsoft, Interns work on real-world projects in collaboration with teams across the world, while having fun along the way. You’ll be empowered to build community, explore your passion, and achieve your goals. This is your chance to bring your solutions and ideas to life while working on cutting-edge technology. The internship is designed not only for you to do great work with the opportunity to learn and grow, but to experience our culture full of diverse community connection, executive engagement, and memorable events.
Imagine yourself as a Microsoft intern.
Join Microsoft today and help us innovate and shape the business of tomorrow.
We’re a company of learn-it-alls rather than know-it-alls and our culture is centered around embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. Does this sound like you?
Are you ready to join us and create the future? Come as you are, do what you love - start your journey with us today!
Applications to these opportunities are considered for all available Customer Success Intern roles, including but not limited to, those described below:
Cloud Solution Architecture:
The purpose of the Customer Success Unit is to guide our customers to better deploy, adopt, and gain long-term business value from their investment in Microsoft. In turn, their successes will ensure we grow our Azure consumption. Ultimately, when customers are successful, we are successful.
Cloud Solution Architects (CSA) drive high priority customer initiatives on the Microsoft Azure Platform in collaboration with customers and the Microsoft in-field strategic accounts segment of our business. This is a customer facing role, owning overall technical relationship between a customer and Microsoft Azure Applications Development Platform.
- Provides technical expertise through sales presentations, product demonstrations, installation, and maintenance of company products.
- Assists the sales staff in assessing potential application of company products to meet customer needs and preparing detailed product specifications for the development and implementation of customer applications/solutions.
- Ensures that the product application/solution is functioning according to specifications.
- Provide follow-up support to company sales staff and customer personnel by disseminating technical information on specific applications.
Customer Success Manager:
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) delivers unique value by making customers passionate advocates of Microsoft by empowering them to realize the value of their investment in Microsoft products. Through collaboration with customers the CSM drives change management and adoption activities to help reduce implementation risk, drive usage of existing workloads, and identify valuable opportunities in their accounts.
The CSM is also a key part of our customer facing sales teams and will be called on to leverage their deep knowledge of CRM or ERP to support sales growth.
- Customer Success understands their customers’ industry and business processes, which may include an industry or vertical focus such as Banking, Healthcare, or Manufacturing.
- Promotes adoption of technology by helping the customer optimize the utilization of our products, demonstrating features beyond core functionality, ensuring Best Practice adoption.
- Primary point of contact for the customer in a post-sales production environment, proactively coordinating with any other cross functional team or organization.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field with at least one quarter/semester remaining to complete after Internship.
- Passion for technology and customer obsessed.
- Displays strong stakeholder and relationship management across leaders, partners, and customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm