This 24-month Program will immerse fresh talents in an accelerated learning environment combining job training, diverse projects, personalized mentoring as well as engagement with our management team to build their retail management skills.
Store and Office Rotations:
The structured rotational Program across Stores and Office will equip the Management Trainees with multi-faceted operational experience and practical skills to prepare them to be future leaders in Retail.
In Stores, Management Trainees will have hands-on experience with Clients as well as team and project management. They will partner closely with Client Development, Retail Operations, and different retail teams to create exceptional Client experience.
At the Office attachment, they will be tasked with a diverse range of assignments to gain first-hand exposure to the dynamics of how different departments work together through cross-functional projects.
Throughout the Program, Management Trainees will be part of a community of fellow Trainees in North Asia and have the opportunity for regional exposure through shared learning and projects.
The Program will incorporate a range of learning opportunities as well as mentorship by managers, so by the end of the Program, Management Trainees will have built a robust and comprehensive foundation in Retail Management.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Passion for the Brand with keen interest to build a career in Luxury Retail.
- Enjoy working with people with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Accountable and self-motivated with confidence.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Fresh graduate or with less than two years of working experience.
Expected Key Attitudes:
- Curiosity – Eager to discover and explore Clients and new solutions.
- Empathy – Able to put themselves in Client’s shoes and create trust.
- Agility – Adaptable to different Clients and situations.
- Commercial Mindset – Client focused, never gives up, takes risks and moves forward.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:28th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm