Link Asset Management Limited
Management Associate - Internal Audit
To undertake internal audit, advisory and other ad-hoc investigation assignments. Your role is to ensure effective system of internal controls are in place, in order to assist the company in meeting its financial, operational and compliance objectives.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual audit plan
- Plan and conduct audit, advisory and ad-hoc assignments to evaluate and improve internal controls of the Company in an efficient and effective way
- Develop a clear understanding of the business operations and process flows
- Maintain proper documentation of working papers to record audit work performed
- Identify control deficiencies and formulate recommendations for improvements
- Prepare draft report detailing audit findings and recommendations
- Perform follow-up validation on the implementation of audit recommendations
- Interact with operational management effectively
- Perform ad-hoc assignments and administrative tasks as assigned
- Degree holder or above
- Possession of a recognised professional qualification in accounting, auditing or investigation, such as Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), or equivalent
- A minimum 3 years of external/ internal audit experience gained in “Big Four” CPA firms and MNC/ sizeable companies. Prior experience in internal audit or SOX assignments is an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills, with ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Strong business acumen, excellent auditing, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong English report writing skills with ability to identify and articulate root cause of audit findings
- Proactive, self-starter, able to work under pressure with passion to pursue for the highest standards
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and meet tight schedule
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Occasional travel (10-20%) may be required, prior overseas/ Mainland China education/ work exposure will be an advantage
Closed 2 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:All Disciplines
- Work rights:Hong Kong Citizen, Hong Kong...
- Locations:Hong Kong
- Closing Date:2nd Apr 2023, 3:59 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.