The Lee Kum Kee Management Trainee (MT) Program is a 24-month program designed to stretch our future leaders’ potential through a structured and career-focused development plan.
Upon employment, MTs will be assigned for an all-round learning program within the designated function. Cross-functional exposure will also be acquired through different learning events and participation in various company-wide and global projects.
We are hiring Management Trainees in the below fields:
- Corporate Affairs.
- Packaging Development.
- Plant Management.
- Sales and Marketing.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or above in any related disciplines.
- No more than 2 years of working experience.
You should have the following attributes:
- Drive to learn.
- Analytical and creative mind.
- Team player.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua.
- Willing to travel.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:17th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm