In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity - not just answers - in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another.
As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges.
Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Summary of Position:
As an Intern, you will support the overall research and due diligence within our Compliance Practice, by gathering information to help Kroll’s clients onboard and manage the risks associated with new clients and third parties, ensure we offer the right level of screening and due diligence solutions based on the risks inherent in the opportunity.
What You Will Do
- Data exploration - conduct in depth intelligence research by gathering various data and information verifying the credibility and quality of the information/data/sources.
- Perform various searches e.g., adverse media and internet research, global compliance, watch list and sanctions.
- Review and analyze extensively on information gathered.
- Produce accurate, high quality written reports.
- Take ownership of project and deliverables.
- Assist in document management that supports analyses performed.
- Coordinating research and working closely with team members in other Kroll offices.
- Demonstrate excellent judgment, be commercially focused and be driven by professional excellence and a commitment to the Kroll brand.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year undergraduate or postgraduate student at an accredited university majoring in Economics, Finance, Journalism, International Relations/Affairs, Regional Studies, Political Science, or other related areas of study.
- Extremely strong reading and writing skills in English and Chinese, ability to quickly and effectively summaries information from multiple sources into a concise analytical assessment.
- Ability to prioritize several projects and assignments on multiple topics while meeting tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese (simplified & traditional) is a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities.
- Experience working with diverse teams.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Compliance, Economics, Journalism
- Closing Date:26th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm