Be Extraordinary. Be You.
- Do you prefer to lead then to follow?
- Do you prefer to execute than to observe?
- Do you prefer to innovate than to imitate?
If so, then apply now to join our team.
Joining KPMG means that you will become an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to help our clients excel in the changing market environment. You will enjoy world class training and tailored career development to help fulfil your potential. You will also be motivated to learn new things every day and work with some of the best talent around the world. Our reputation as a leading professional service provider is reinforced by the wide range of awards KPMG has received over the years as the employer of choice, for our strong community involvement and our wealth of knowledge in the professional industries.
- A bachelor or a masters degree (from all disciplines)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate, committed and eager to succeed
- Self-starters with good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Applicants for Hong Kong office should have the right of abode in Hong Kong
- Applicants for mainland China offices should be Chinese nationals
- Applicants for Macau office should be Macau citizens
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Hong Kong Work Permit, Hong...
- Closing Date:1st Apr 2020, 2:29 am