This position is responsible to support and assist the Intellectual Property of Legal Department in secretarial and administrative matters.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
What You Will Do
- To assist in the preparation of monthly budget reports.
- To manage invoices and liaise with Brands and Vendors.
- To prepare and/or submit travel reimbursements.
- To perform legal and/or online research (IP related).
- To maintain confidential document filing system regarding corporate communications, financial information, and company policy.
- To prepare PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets, reports, memorandums and meeting materials.
- To provide general secretarial duties within the team.
- To perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Current BBA or Finance students.
- Exposure to Intellectual Property is a plus, but not essential.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Putonghua.
- Able to handle multi-task effectively and strong organizational skills.
- Proactive, pleasant with excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
Come and join us!
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:3rd Feb 2022, 6:00 pm