Being the new rising airline since 2013, we are the Hong Kong’s only Low-Cost Carrier (LCC) offering you safe and flexible service options to Hong Kong and beyond.
We’re on a mission to inspire you to be different, to shake things up, to inspire the spirit of adventure by bringing you to fascinating destinations that few others serve.
Spread your wings and fly with us!
What You Will Do
- Conduct market research of flight ticket & hotel package business and assist with the coordination of internal procurement process.
- Conduct competitor analysis on ancillary pricing, user experience and user interface.
- Assist with AR market research and assist in developing standards and facilitating the execution of intermodal air transportation project.
- Assist in travel insurance sales performance review and payment reconciliation.
- Handle duty free & travel insurance product daily coordination.
- Handle payment and process invoices for ancillary incomes.
- Assist in consolidating daily revenue report.
- Assist in staff sales coordination including logistic arrangement and being cashier.
- Be responsible for the consolidation of monthly accrual for AR projects.
- Any other ad-hoc project assigned by direct manager.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate student in any discipline, preferably in business / finance / accounting / marketing / aviation / tourism / logistic / or other related discipline, with good academic results.
- Self-motivated and energetic team player with a good business and commercial sense.
- Solid commercial knowledge, good data analysis ability.
- Strong analytical and organizing capabilities.
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Chinese language is a plus.
- Right to work and abode in Hong Kong.
- Able to work at least 2 working days per week.
You will be inspired by our core values - You will be inspired by our vibrant, efficient and entrepreneurial spirit.
Join our fun, collaborative and reliable team to ignite your dream!
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Aviation, Banking and Finance, Business...
- Closing Date:25th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm