As one of the leading banks in Hong Kong, we provide extensive digital services on both online and mobile platforms. Facing an ever-growing need for innovative digital solutions, services and platforms, our digital banking capabilities offer an extensive range of products and services that serve over half the adult population in Hong Kong.
- Proactively identify and digitize banking services and solutions
- Participate in projects to strengthen digital customer services and experiences
- Formulate and implement digital banking strategies for new business initiatives and propositions
- Provide in-depth and ongoing analysis for the latest digital developments in Hong Kong and overseas including government, regulators and financial institutions, covering the applications, competitors' use of the products, etc
- University degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Computer Science or a related discipline
- Less than three years’ working experience
- Excellent written English and Chinese, and fluent spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Strong business acumen and analytical ability
- Keen interest in latest mobile and web technologies and trends
- Knowledge on mobile application platforms/mobile web/web would be an advantage
- Drive to achieve excellence
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Capable of serving as a role model for displaying openness, teamwork and integrity
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
Successful candidates will undergo a two-year career development programme consisting of classroom training, job rotations, and senior management mentorship to build your professional knowledge. After the programme, you will be placed to a respective team, and be responsible for promoting innovative digital solutions, as well as delivering projects that aids the digital expansion of the bank.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
Hong Kong Student Visa, Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2019, 3:59 pm