As a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Strategy and Transactions and Consulting services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Want to feel challenged, motivated and valued every day? To inspire change and leave a legacy?
EY people are helping to shape the future. Here at EY organization, you'll build a legacy. You'll grow your skillset, and expand your mindset. You'll build relationships and feel rewarded for all that you do. Here EY people working together is just as important as the work they actually do together.
We have opportunities available for below service line and all penultimate year students in all disciplines are welcomed to apply.
EY clients are faced with external pressures on an unprecedented scale. The ability to translate strategy into reality is key to their enhanced business performance. As a consulting professional, you will be focused on helping them achieve this goal.
As the world evolves at a rapid pace, effective risk management protects, sustains and improves business performance. Our Business Consulting practice revolves around helping our clients develop an integrated and sustainable approach to risk and control that encompasses a holistic view of people, processes and technology. Delivering some of the most significant and class-leading projects globally, you’ll be part of a market-leading network of risk professionals, forming high-performing teams that deliver exceptional client service and contribute to building a better working world.
As part of our EY Financial Services Technology Risk team, you'll work with various multinational financial services institutions to help our clients to understand their technology risk landscape and implement the related controls. You'll help management benefit from carrying out better controls and gain confidence they can respond to whatever the future may hold.
We are committed to assisting the clients to improve performance and manage risk across every part of their business through innovative digital and analytics solutions. At EY, we recognize that it's the perspectives, skills and enthusiasm you bring to our clients that make the difference.
You’ll have the chance to support the following professions:
IT Risk Advisory:
Our work is to advise clients to apply IT controls to their IT environment based on different information security management frameworks, by identifying risks and the existing controls in their IT environment.
We offer various advisory services to our client, including:
- IT Regulatory Advisory.
- IT Regulatory Compliance Assessment (e.g., HKMA, SFC).
- Technical Testing.
- IT Security Maturity Assessment (e.g., ISO2700x, NIST).
- Cloud Security Assessment.
- IT Resilience and Incident Response.
- Data Governance and Strategy.
- Data Protection and Privacy.
- IT Internal Audit Advisory and Testing.
- Incident Investigation.
IT Risk Assurance:
Our work is to provide IT Risk Assurance service to our clients by quality, independent audits of financial systems to maintain the integrity of the financial information.
Our services offering includes:
- IT General Control Assessment.
- IT Application Control Assessment.
- Service Organization Controls (SOC) Reporting.
- IT Project Assurance Review.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating lead team members on progress.
- Help prepare for meetings with client management teams and participate in these meetings.
- Help prepare reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties.
- Help assess client’s IT environment and controls implemented over IT systems and prepare schedules.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Support business development initiative by creating decks and proposals.
- Build strong internal relationships with EY Consulting Services and with other service lines across the organization.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Penultimate or final year student pursuing an undergraduate degree or above in Business, Accounting, Finance, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Law, and other related majors.
- Good computer skills.
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Chinese processing.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Mandarin is an advantage.
- Strong analytical, teamwork and organizational skills.
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm in the performance of responsibilities.
Early January – End of April 2022 - Exact internship period depends on specific service line requirement.
Working at EY Offers:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:3rd Dec 2021, 6:00 pm