Exceptional EY experience, it’s yours to build.
Want to feel challenged, motivated and valued every day? To inspire change and leave a legacy?
EY people are helping to shape the future. Here at EY organization, you’ll build a legacy. You’ll grow your skillset, and expand your mindset. You’ll build relationships and feel rewarded for all that you do.
Here EY people working together is just as important as the work they actually do together.
All 2021/ 2022 graduates from all disciplines are welcome to join EY.
Actuarial Services - Responsibilities:
- Support the delivery of a large variety of actuarial & insurance advisory/consulting & assurance services to life insurance, general insurance & pension clients in the region, depending on their preference of track.
- Involve in client interaction & teamwork with other professionals inside & outside of the region during service delivery.
- Support development of project proposals or business plan for a new service offering.
- Apply data analytics skillsets (data mining, machine learning, etc.) & Industry knowledge to facilitate all types of insurance related projects (Marketing & Distribution, Underwriting, Customer Management, Actuarial, Claims, Operation, Finance & Investment).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor/ Master’s degree with internship experience in actuarial &/or risk-related area.
- Good progress in actuarial prof. Examination.
- Good communication & presentation skill.
- Knowledge of insurance financial reporting basis, e.g., IFRS, HK Insurance Ordinance, risk-based capital, is an advantage.
- Proficiency in actuarial software, e.g., Prophet, is an advantage.
- SolidSQL & Rmodelling exposure, knowledge in SAS /Python is a strong plus.
- Good command of spoken & written English & Mandarin is an advantage.
To Apply for our Graduate Program, you are Required to be/have:
- 2021/2022 Bachelor's degree or above in any disciplines.
- Strong analytical skill and high commitment to quality client service.
- Proactive, energetic, service and customer oriented.
- Detail-oriented, capable of managing stress and multiple projects.
- Fast learner, with flexibility and adaptability to work in different service lines and on different industries.
- Good communication skills, self-initiation, teamwork spirit and willingness to work under pressure.
- Good written and oral communication skills in both English and Mandarin, including both technical and business writing, documentation and presentation skills. Japanese N1 is a plus to apply Japan business services.
- Willing to travel.
- Proficiency in computer applications and interested in high-tech and innovation tools and approaches.
- Demonstrate technical understanding is a plus - OSCP, CEH, CISSP and other network security certification.
- Computer networking concepts, communication protocols, primary threat actor attack methods and tools.
Working at EY Offers:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Actuary, Consulting, Insurance
- Closing Date:6th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm