The Presidential Associate Program is an intensive, highly competitive eighteen-month rotation program designed to attract top university graduates to pursue an accelerated pathway of career development. The program consists of three 6-month long rotations designed to make the participant well-rounded and knowledgeable in a particular functional area such as marketing, digital/online, retail or creative for the business.
How the Presidential Associate Program Helps Participants Succeed
- Support from Leaders
- A close relationship with the Program Mentor to ensure a quality experience from recruiting through hiring, rotation assignments and placement
- A rotation manager to work under who will provide guidance and sponsorship
- Being a part of the Asia Pacific Millennial Advisory Board which gives the opportunity to reverse-mentor Senior Leaders and provide valuable contribution to the business
- Support from the Regional Program Team for customized developmental programs to build on the profession
- Formal and informal feedback and coaching by managers and rotational departments
- Welcome and Integration Program/Corporate Immersion
- Key functional capability building programs, specifically for Digital Marketing, Online, Social Media or Retail
- “Lunch and Learns” with Senior Executives from across the Company to expand the business network and to listen for leaders’ experience and career advice
Placement at End
- Permanent Placement up to Assistant Manager or equivalent at the end of the Program based on existing business needs as well as the participant’s evaluations, rate of development, contribution, and passion.
- Final year students in any discipline with outstanding academic record
- No minimum of work experience required, but with a passion for the beauty industry
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead, motivate and influence others
- Motivated and innovative, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced organization
- Possesses high learning agility
November 29th, 2019
Know more about the program, click our e-brochure here.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Mechanical, Education, Agriculture, Consulting, Engineering...
- Closing Date:29th Nov 2019, 3:59 pm