Live Bold. Be the Spark.
The DBS Management Associate Programme (MAP) is a high-profile programme aimed at grooming our bank's next generation of leaders. This 18-month programme provides Management Associates with in-depth experience in one of three key areas of the bank, while equipping them with a sound foundation for a successful career in banking.
As a Management Associate (MA) with the World's Best Bank, you will gain working knowledge of the bank's businesses through a structured training and rotation programme in one of the 3 specialised business areas:
- Corporate Banking (including Institutional Banking Group, Treasury & Markets)
- Consumer Banking (including Wealth Management)
- Technology & Operations
MAs graduating from this programme who show excellent leadership capabilities and are consistently top performers will be groomed for accelerated career progression within DBS and provided opportunities to switch roles across departments or countries.
Comprehensive and Exciting, your journey will involve:
You will embark on a rigorous, comprehensive and structured induction training at the beginning of the programme at the bank's Singapore headquarters.
You will build a close-knit community with fellow MAs in the region and expand your network by engaging with top executives of the bank. At the same time, you will also have the privilege of being mentored by senior leaders of the bank.
In the 18 months, you will receive on-the-job training in 3 rotations and acquire in-depth experience and critical skills in your area of specialisation.
We want high-potential go-getters like you who:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or are undergoing a master’s degree in any discipline from a reputable university
- Have 2-3 years of working experience in a progressive company or start-ups
- Have experience in leadership roles and a proven track record of handling challenging projects
- Are adaptable, creative, decisive and resilient, and have a digital and international mindset.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
What we offer:
You can expect a competitive salary, a benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
Ready to apply? Take the next step:
It will take no longer than 15 minutes to complete the on-line application; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
You will need to register/ log in to apply for the role.
Shortlisted candidates could be expected to go through a series of online culture, personality and cognitive tests, and group assessments and panel interviews.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
Hong Kong Citizen
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2019, 12:59 pm