As an Asian leader in treasury business and a key player in various regional markets, DBS Treasury & Markets (T&M) extends a broad range of capabilities ranging from trading, structuring and sales in foreign exchange, interest rates, money markets, credit, equity, commodities, derivatives and securities. By utilizing the strength of the bank’s network in Asia, DBS is able to successfully structure solutions for the broadest range of customers which includes financial institutions, government agencies, large and listed corporations, multinational corporations, small-medium enterprises and a cross section of individuals. DBS was also the first Asian bank to be awarded the Derivatives House of the Year in Asia ex-Japan by Asia Risk in 2012.
This is an internship opportunity for undergraduate students who are in penultimate or final year of studies and are keen to pursue a career in T&M after graduation. Our internship program can provide you with unparalleled opportunities to work alongside experienced professionals to develop new qualities, put into practice what you have learnt at university and give you exposure to what working life is like at DBS T&M.
Comprehensive and exciting, your journey will involve:
- Education: Program will kickstart with intensive inhouse training in the Treasury & Markets area, including products and processes
- Experience: You will be placed in one of the Treasury & Markets functions (please refer to below table) over 4 to 6 months to develop new skills, earn practical experience and gain insight to expertise
- Exposure: Over this period, you will be able to build network with our seasoned professionals, as well as gain exposure to senior management of the bank. You will make presentation to T&M management on a relevant area towards end of the program.
You will also be assigned a mentor who will be responsible for looking after and guiding you throughout your internship period. At the completion of the internship, depending on the business needs and your performance, you may be offered a full-time position with the Bank.
|Business Management & Support (COO office)|
We want high-potential go-getters who have / are:
- In penultimate or final year of undergraduate studies from a reputable university
- Strong passion in Financial Markets, while with prior experience will be a plus
- Experience in leadership roles and a proven track record of handling challenging projects
- Analytical, adaptable, creative, decisive and resilient, and have a digital mindset and ‘can-do’ attitude
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skill
- Strong presentation skills with PowerPoint and other visualization tools
- Expert problem-solving skills, creative mindset and interest in digital and data analytic
- Effective interpersonal and organizational skills
- Good command of both Chinese and English
Ready to apply? Take the next step:
It will take no longer than 15 minutes to complete the on-line application; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
You will need to register/ log in to apply for the role.
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Closing Date:10th Jun 2022, 3:59 pm