Treasury Desk is responsible for the oversight of the Balance-sheet of CACIB Hong Kong, ensuring that the sourcing of sufficient liquidity is managed in a controlled and efficient manner, working as the Asian liquidity hub in full cooperation with the rest of the network working with strict adherence to internal liquidity rules. The target start date of this Trainee will August 2021 and s/he should have completed their graduation requirement of Bachelor or Master Degree by then.
- Forecast and manage liquidity and funding position of the bank
- Monitor and comply with all local regulatory ratios
- Manage market and liquidity risk of the desk in accordance to internal limit i.e. FX and interest rate risk, liquidity stress etc.
- Manage intraday liquidity
- Prepare regular reports for various stakeholders and supervisors
- Provide operational support in daily activities
- Implement process enhancements to improve efficiency of the desk
- Collaborate with global treasury teams and enhance our treasury business solutions
Master/Bachelor degree holders in any field, with strong technical / numerical backgrounds. (Knowledge in Banking and Finance is a plus) with less than 12 months’ full-time experiences
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong self-motivation and drive to achieve excellence
- Passionate, committed and a good team player
- Self-disciplined and able to work under pressure
- Ability to multi-task
- Good computer knowledge in Python, VBA, Macros; SQL and Power BI are a plus
- Fluent in both written and spoken English, fluent in Mandarin is a plus.
A rewarding package will be offered to successful candidate. We also provide you with medical, life insurance benefits and provident fund scheme.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Aug 2021, 3:59 pm