In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 18,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 68 markets with more than 193,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
* excluding partnerships
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
Our two-year graduate program is designed to provide you with first class training and immediate responsibility, it gives you the support and development you need to start a successful career in financial services. You can join us in one of several business areas and, depending on your qualifications and experience, you can apply to join us as either an analyst or an associate.
We encourage you to apply for your program of choice as soon as possible, as we recruit on a rolling basis and may close applications before the advertised date, if all vacancies are filled.
Who can apply?
To be considered for the placement, you will:
- Apply as a recent graduate, final year undergraduate, or master’s student in any discipline;
- Possess GPA of 3.3 out of 4.0 or above (or equivalent) in any discipline;
- Be available to work as full time from Q1 2022 onwards;
- Have to be fluent in spoken and written English (additional languages are an advantage); and
- Demonstrate methodical, logical, solution-driven thinking, with commercial awareness and a keen interest in latest finance topics as well as market trends.
What you can expect?
You will be provided with a comprehensive induction, where you will be immersed in group training and discover more about the BNP Paribas Group.
From day one, you will start your business specific technical and financial training, alongside personal skills development aimed at equipping you with the knowledge you need to get you the best possible start in your career. Working alongside our teams of industry leading specialists, you will gain on-the-job training throughout your two-year program taking you along a development path to build your expertise and broaden your base of skills. You will also have the chance to experience other parts of the business through cross-entity projects, which will help you understand how we approach complex work and give you the chance to develop a strong internal network.
Mentor & Buddy
Throughout the program, you will be mentored by experienced managers and team members, as well as pairing with a buddy from our early career cohorts who will make sure you are getting everything you need to grow.
Performance Management Reporting
- Review reporting data quality
- Prepare analysis and add meaningful business orientated commentary for the monthly Business Review
- Complete other specific management reporting such as Flash revenues, Flash costs, monthly headcount variation analysis for APAC management and Central Finance.
- Contribute to supporting the management on their queries on the reporting.
- Contribute proactively to the review, maintenance and optimisation of the reporting production
APAC Management Strategic Planning
- Assist on finance data collection and any presentation preparation
- Ensure good coordination with the CEO and COO Office to understand their needs
Tracking and monitoring of APAC’s Business Plans
- Monitor the key financial KPIs including Headcount evolutions, One-off Costs and Run costs incurred against Cost Savings
- Active interaction with regional stakeholders within Metiers and Functions, as well as Head Office transformation team
- Liaise with APAC contributors and regional HR to collect relevant financial data on a quarterly basis and during budget / forecast exercise
- Report quarterly financial KPIs to Central transformation team, through a dedicated tool
- Track project progress across the lifetime of the initiative and ensure the reporting is in line with Central guidance and instructions
- Maintain Business Plan database used for reporting according to APAC Regional team and Central needs
Forecast / Budget
- Assist with the preparation of the APAC budget presentation working closely with the domain performance steering managers as well as the APAC CEO Management team.
- Manage the Budget and Forecast for special projects, in conjunction with the respective domain Performance Steering managers
- Contribute to the overall budget preparation planning and designing automated workflows
- Contributing to overall Performance Steering mission of supporting its clients with relevant, understandable, business orientated financial data to aid their decision making
- Contribute to internal BNPP permanent control framework.
Primary Location: HK-Hong Kong (HK)-Hong Kong
Job Type: Standard / Permanent
Job: FINANCE ACCOUNTS ET MANAGEMENT CONTROL
Education Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)
Experience Level: Beginner
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:3rd Mar 2022, 7:36 am