ASMPT constantly inspires and nurtures high potential talent from all backgrounds to pursue breakthroughs in manufacturing technology, provide best-in-class solutions for customers as well as realize their ambitions.
The Group has achieved remarkable results in three business segments, including semiconductor solutions, SMT solutions and materials with a workforce of more than 14,000 people of diverse cultures and nationalities from 30+ countries.
If you are looking for a team-based, collegial working environment to unleash your ambition for Innovation & Technology, ASM Hong Kong (one of ASMPT’s R&D Centers) would be your best partner.
What You Will Do
- Design cooling and heating systems and follow through the deployment.
- Drive thermal designs with numerical approaches, model-based analysis.
- Conduct experiments to validate designs.
- Develop and optimize automation scripts for numerical analysis tools.
- Support thermal management for electronics.
- Involve in precision and mechatronics design work occasionally.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering / Physics or relevant disciplines.
- Good understanding of thermal technologies including computational modeling and calculation.
- Working or research experience in thermal system design is a plus.
- Knowledge of precision machine design, CFD or thermal modeling tools is a plus.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:10th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm