ASMPT constantly inspires and nurtures high potential talent from all backgrounds to pursue breakthroughs in manufacturing technology, provide best-in-class solutions for customers as well as realize their ambitions.
The Group has achieved remarkable results in three business segments, including semiconductor solutions, SMT solutions and materials with a workforce of more than 14,000 people of diverse cultures and nationalities from 30+ countries.
If you are looking for a team-based, collegial working environment to unleash your ambition for Innovation & Technology, ASM Hong Kong (one of ASMPT’s R&D Centres) would be your best partner.
What You Will Do
Responsible for semiconductor equipment software development, including:
- Implement user interface for machine operations.
- Realize the manufacturing process automation through robotic control in micron scale.
- Integrate with machine vision software for alignment and inspection in micron scale.
- Implement industrial standard network protocols to communicate with manufacturing executing system.
- Provision for Industry 4.0.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree or higher in Computer Science / Engineering / Mathematics / Physics or relevant disciplines.
- Around 1 – 2 years’ relevant working experience in software development or relevant field is preferred.
- Proficient in C/C++ and application programming.
- Good knowledge of multi-threading, object-oriented programming, design patterns and UML state chart.
- Hands-on experience in developing software in MS Windows, Visual Studio or Linux.
- Familiar with Operating System Internals is a plus.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics
- Closing Date:10th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm