At Arcadis we focus on attracting, retaining and developing people who share our passion and commitment to improve quality of life. In return we offer you the opportunity to transform your world and the world around you, that could be through client work, upskilling yourself, championing equality and inclusion or getting involved in charity work, to name just a few. Our people value different perspectives, they care about the sustainability of our planet and dare to shape the future.
One of our core values is ‘people first’, and supported by our Lovinklaan foundation, we invest in you for the long term, to ensure you reach your full potential. You’ll have the opportunity to own your career and work on industry-defining projects, finding solutions to real challenges that make a difference to people’s lives.
You’re encouraged to have a growth mindset and are given the space to develop personally and professionally, building a flexible career that works for you.
What You Will Do
- Preparation of pre-contract cost estimates and project cash-flow.
- Preparation of tender documentation.
- Tendering process and tender evaluation.
- Post-contract administration and management – contract documentation, valuation of progress payment, variation assessment, and cost control report.
- Finalization of project final accounts.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree / HD / Diploma in Quantity Surveying / Building / Engineering or related disciplines.
- Year 2 or Year 3 students.
- Able to work as a team player.
- Ability to communicate clearly both spoken and written English and Chinese.
Why Become an Arcadian?
Our work with clients has a direct impact on people’s lives and on the planet. We make moving, living and belonging in cities safer, more resilient and more sustainable. By partnering with our clients as responsible custodians of our earth's resources, we can create a sustainable planet.
We continue to think of new ways to make positive impacts and create better experiences for people; data driven and digital solutions have become part of the Arcadis DNA. Working together with clients and using techniques like design thinking, we can get to the heart of our clients’ most pressing challenges and work together to solve them.
As a global business, we have committed to support five of the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals to ensure that our projects contribute to a better and more sustainable future for all. But it’s not just the work that we do on client projects that benefits communities and our planet. As a global business, we are committed to making a positive impact to society by supporting local communities where we operate.
To help protect our planet, we monitor and measure non-financial information to inform business decisions and reduce our own environmental impact as part of our commitment to be net zero carbon as a global company by 2030.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Construction, Engineering, Engineering Civil Structural, Planning...
- Locations:Hong Kong
- Closing Date:28th May 2022, 6:00 pm