Who is Accenture?
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy & Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 569,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
Accenture Technology continues to spearhead its role in elevating market efficiency. This is your opportunity to be a part of these exciting times. Come and join us if you are:
- Excited and looking forward to the next stage of technology revolution
- Passionate in technologies and striving to make a difference in people’s everyday life
- Interested to make an impact to the society by helping industry-leaders elevating their business efficiency
- Enjoying in a community of great and enthusiastic people who share goals and accomplishments
- Striving to perform, inspire, progress and achieve more
You will be at the core of Accenture's Technology business, you are eager to learn and use that curiosity to solve technology problems through developing, designing and maintaining software products or systems that enable client strategies to improve the way our clients and the world works. You will be using your versatility and experience to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation. You will be applying the latest SDLC best practices to continuously improve the quality and efficiency of the Accenture development teams.
- Applications design, coding, tuning, testing and implementing configuration changes
- Gather and analyze requirements and specifications relating to people, processes and technology
- Variety of Enterprise applications and systems with leaders in different industry businesses
- Studying in a Bachelor or above degree program in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology/System, with expected graduation date at June 2022
- Passionate and keen to develop your profession in technical delivery, and strive to deliver the best design, codes and practice
- Dynamic and adaptive to the global collaborative project team environment
- Good communication skill and the ability to interact professionally with diverse group of people
- High proficiency in both verbal and written English and Cantonese (Mandarin is an added advantage)
- Hands-on experience in application development and design, technical documents writing
- Frontend/ Backend integration with cloud platform deployment, Automation, CI/CD, etc.
- Mobile App development experience – Native Android/iOS (Objective-C)
- Development projects that are delivered in Agile/Scrum, DevOps
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Closing Date:29th Sep 2021, 3:59 pm