Who is Accenture?
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy & Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 569,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
What is Accenture’s CAP?
Consulting Analyst Program in short form CAP is a well-designed systematic and personalized development program for our new grad joiners – the analysts. It offers you a wide exposure in project experience across industries and digital disciplines enabling you to grow fast both personally and professionally. Depending on the individual’s progress, analysts can complete this development program in 2-3 years. Click HERE to find out more about the 4 openings across S&C, Interactive and Technology, together with the development and learning journey of this unique program.
What will you be doing as an S&C- Management Consulting Analyst?
Accenture Strategy & Consulting helps the world’s leading organizations to transform their core operations, accelerate growth and scale new businesses. We work across the C-suite to capitalize on disruption, enable competitiveness, drive continuous innovation and elevate organizational capabilities – with a laser focus on creating business value Through our industry-specific, enterprise function, and technology strategy and consulting services, we help clients envision and execute end-to-end transformation at speed and scale.
As an S&C- Management Consulting Analyst, you will learn, explore and build foundational skills through a diverse array of project opportunities across different industries and functional domains. We expect you to work with the team closely and create tangible impact to our clients through:
- Identifying Opportunities: Gather, synthesize, visualize and analyze client information utilizing research, interviews, workshops and analytic tools
- Defining Client Needs: Identify and articulate business requirements so that we and the client understand and agree on what needs to change to take advantage of the opportunities
- Driving Insights: Drive strategic insights and actionable implications, determining the most practical way to drive lasting results for our clients
- Designing the Future: Work with the client to design new business processes, technology requirements, and the plan for how we bring these changes to life
- Building Capabilities: Help clients build the capabilities they need for growth, innovation and sustainable high performance
- Guiding our Clients: Define the impact of the changes and the steps we will take to help the leaders, employees, customers and others adapt quickly to the new way of doing things
What are we looking for?
- Final-year students studying in a bachelor’s degree program or above at a globally renowned university with an expected graduation date between September 2021 and August 2021
- Business, Economic or other related Business-related background students are welcome
- Effective communication - listens to & accurately captures others’ ideas, feedback & concerns; articulates ideas in a clear & engaging manner
- Relationship building – displays high levels of emotional intelligence; uses own & others’ time intelligently; knows when to engage & when to listen; quickly builds & establishes trust with clients and teams
- Problem-solving – breaks complex problems into parts and proposes possible solutions
- Creative - enjoys exploring alternative possibilities and outcomes; has an entrepreneurial mindset drawn to opportunities, innovation & new value creation
- High Learning Agility – assimilates information & learns new techniques & methodologies quickly; enjoys learning
- Adaptable – comfortable dealing with ambiguity & resilient when facing change & uncertainty
- Taking the initiative – ask for and applies feedback to improve performance and quality of work; asks for help when needed.
- Outcome-focused – seeks to understand the broader team priorities/goal & aligns own work to them
- Self-motivated – enjoys a challenge, proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results, determined and optimistic
- Flexible – flexible to work on different projects/locations and accommodate clients with travel requirements
- High language proficiency – proficient in English and Mandarin Chinese
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Consulting
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Closing Date:29th Sep 2021, 3:59 pm