How would it feel to be part of one of the most responsible and impactful businesses in the world? At Zurich we are on a journey to challenge assumptions about risk and insurance. Our actions and togetherness on this journey help us put our customers and employees at the heart of everything we do.
Are you looking for more than a career?
Join us on our journey - Let’s create a brighter future together!
What You Will Do
- Legal research and analysis.
- Administrative support when necessary.
- Other work assistance within the team for on-the-job training.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate in Law or related disciplines.
- Good computer literacy and research skills.
- With an analytical and inquisitive mind.
- Excellent language skill in written Chinese & English.
- Self-motivated with a good sense of responsibility and "can-do" attitude.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:12th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm