How would it feel to be part of one of the most responsible and impactful businesses in the world?
At Zurich we are on a journey to challenge assumptions about risk and insurance. Our actions and togetherness on this journey help us put our customers and employees at the heart of everything we do.
Are you looking for more than a career? Join us on our journey. Let’s create a brighter future together!
What You Will Do
- Support the development of our HR webpage and portal.
- Write/collate basic policy documents under the guidance of the manager and team members.
- Assist in developing innovative staff communications including written and visual communications in an accurate and timely manner.
- Provide statistical analysis and initiate report automation with employee data, performing data mapping, support in designing automation processes and reports.
- Support daily operations of Human Resources Department.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University students of any discipline.
- Good communication skills with high proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese, fluency in Cantonese is required.
- Good proficiency in MS office products, knowledge of Data Analysis / Modelling / Advanced Analytics an added advantage.
- Fast learner to learn new technology and savvy with various social media platforms.
- Ability to think out of the box for creative solutions.
- Self-motivated, with a good sense of responsibility and integrity.
- Both part-time (at least 2 full days per week) and full-time internship will be considered.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm